maandag 1 november 2010

The Empire 698

‘Road Through 2012′ Book Release Moved to December 8th - Letter from David DeGraw

Posted on Monday, November 1st, 2010 at 12:27 pm, Filed under Activism, Feature, Hot List, News . Follow post comments through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.

By David DeGraw, AmpedStatus

I’m feeling honored of late. As someone once said, “You’re not someone until somebody important sues you.” Well, given the attention I’ve been getting lately, I’ve had two very big somebodies take notice and threaten to sue me over the release of my new book, The Road Through 2012: Revolution or World War III. To make matters even worse, a third powerful interest is going to lengths to make my life as difficult as possible.

I guess this is what happens when you take on both political parties and their bosses and have even the slightest impact. Perhaps if I just focused on the Republican Vs Democrat charade, and ignored the interests that control both parties, none of this would have happened.

Just another day in the land of the free!

This whole thing is time consuming and stressful. It’s all such an uphill battle and endless long hours to begin with. Anyhow, I unfortunately have to delay the release of my new book a bit and have put the new series on hold for now. I expect to get all of this straightened out soon and will explain more when everything is cleared up. The book release is now scheduled for December 8th.

For all the people who pre-ordered a limited edition autographed copy, and have been waiting for it, I apologize for this delay and will email you a free e-book version to go with your book. When people are willing to give some of their hard-earned money to support my efforts, it is something that I take very seriously. If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t be able to keep fighting and put out this kind of work. The reaction I have been getting to this recent series is much stronger than I had anticipated. Between your support and these threats and attempts at intimidation, I have now been inspired to use this extra time to make a few revisions and add an additional two chapters to the book, and to the online series as well.

Stay tuned…

I will be offering the limited edition autographed version, with a free e-book, up until the December 8th release. If you would like a copy, please order one here - your pre-order helps with legal fees and printing costs.

Thank you for your support!

David

P.S. Here’s the first of many videos to come:

Share/Save/Bookmark

Geen opmerkingen:

Peter Flik en Chuck Berry-Promised Land

mijn unieke collega Peter Flik, die de vrijzinnig protestantse radio omroep de VPRO maakte is niet meer. ik koester duizenden herinneringen ...